150g rice (one cup)
- Browse: 15
- Source: Dongyang Information Network
Contraindications : People with diabetes eat less.
Suitable crowd : The general population can eat.
Basic introduction of rice
Rice is the finished product of rice after cleaning, barley, rice milling and finishing. The cleaning process is to use appropriate equipment, through appropriate technological processes and proper operating methods, to remove various impurities mixed in rice to improve the quality of rice products, and at the same time use magnets to remove iron nails and iron filings from the rice. To ensure production safety. The hulling process is to use a rubber roller hulling machine or corundum hulling machine to remove the rice husks and separate the husks from the brown rice. The rice milling process is to use a rice mill to grind and rub the brown rice to separate the cortex and endosperm, and then perform rice brushing, bran removal, crushing, and rice drying to obtain the desired grade of rice.
Paddy is composed of chaff, peel, seed coat, exosperm, aleurone, endosperm and embryo. Brown rice refers to the product without the husk and retaining other parts; refined rice (commonly referred to as rice) refers to the product that retains only the endosperm and removes the rest. As the nutrients other than carbohydrates in rice (such as protein, fat, cellulose, minerals and vitamins ) are mostly concentrated in the peel, seed coat, exosperm, aleurone and embryo (the so-called sugar layer) ), So the nutritional value of brown rice is significantly better than refined rice. With the popularization of nutritional scientific knowledge, brown rice has been more and more valued and loved by people, and is regarded as the nemesis of "civilized disease". A wave of edible brown rice is gradually taking shape.
From the perspective of species distribution, about 50,000 years ago, the early Oryza species had appeared in Yunnan. Therefore, it is speculated that the earliest rice planting region in Asia should be Yunnan. Although rice cultivation exists in a site excavated in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Evidence, but this does not indicate that the Chinese ancestors in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River were the earliest rice growers. Therefore, the following statement cannot be accepted. The earliest rice farmers in the history of rice were the Chinese ancestors in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River. Of the original inhabitants have fully grasped the cultivation techniques of rice and made rice their main food.
The efficacy and role of rice
1.Spleen and stomach
Rice porridge has the effects of nourishing the spleen, relieving the stomach and clearing the lungs . Rice enters the spleen, stomach, and lung meridians, and has the effects of tonifying qi, strengthening the spleen and stomach, nourishing yin, nourishing the lungs, and eliminating thirst.
2. Buzhong Yiqi Chinese medicine believes that rice has the functions of tonifying qi, invigorating the spleen, nourishing the stomach, replenishing spleen and nourishing the stomach, strengthening the vital energy, and the five internal organs, blood circulation, ears and eyesight, stopping annoyance, thirst, and diarrhea. First. "
3. Relieve cough caused by deficiency of lung yin deficiency. Patients with constipation can take rice porridge sooner or later.
4. Relieve dry skin. Drinking rice porridge often can help to promote the growth of body fluids, and can alleviate skin dryness and other discomforts to a certain extent.
5. Supplemental nutrition Rice can provide rich vitamins, oryzanol, protein, anthocyanins and other nutrients, as well as skin care effects, and can supplement the skin's lack of moisture, making the skin full of elasticity.
Nutritional value of rice
1. The main ingredient of rice is about 70% carbohydrates, and it also contains a certain amount of protein 7% -8%, vitamins, cellulose and minerals.
2. The nutritional value of rice is average and relatively balanced, and the content of vitamin B is rich and complete. However, rice may cause a large amount of nutrient loss during the processing. Generally speaking, the more refined the rice, the more nutrients it loses. Therefore, the nutritional value of standard rice is higher than that of standard rice, and the nutritional value of brown rice is higher than that of standard rice.
3. Rice protein contains 80% of lysine-rich alkali-soluble gluten, lysine content is higher than other grains, the amino acid composition ratio is reasonable, and it is closer to the best amino acid-protein ratio of protein identified by the World Health Organization. The biological value (BV value) of rice protein is 77, the protein utility ratio (PER value) is 2.2 (1.5 for wheat, 1.1 for corn), and the digestibility of protein is more than 90%, which is higher than that of other grains. High nutritional value.
Purchase of rice
1. Look at the hardness: The hardness of rice grains is determined by the content of protein. The stronger the hardness of the rice, the higher the protein content, and the better the transparency. Generally new rice is harder than Chen rice, rice with lower moisture is harder than rice with higher moisture, late indica (japonica) rice is harder than early indica (japonica) rice.
2. Look at the white belly: There is often an opaque white spot on the belly of the rice. The white spot is called heart white in the center of the rice grains, and it is called outer white in the outer belly. Belly white rice has lower protein content and more starch. Generally, the rice with high water content, unrefined and immature after harvest has larger belly.
3. Look at the burst waist: The burst waist is caused by the out of balance of the rice grains inside and outside after the rice has undergone rapid heating during the drying process. When the popcorn is eaten, it is rotten inside and out, and its nutritional value is reduced. Therefore, when selecting rice, you must carefully observe the surface of the rice grains. If one or more horizontal cracks appear on the rice grains, it is a burst of rice.
4. Look at the yellow grains: The yellowing of the rice grains is caused by the chemical reaction of certain nutrients in the rice under certain conditions, or caused by microorganisms in the rice grains. These yellow grains have poor flavor and taste, so when buying, you must observe the amount of yellow grain rice.
5. Look at the new aging: the aging of rice is more serious, the color of the aging rice is darkened, the viscosity is reduced, and the original fragrance of the rice is lost. Therefore, we must carefully observe the color of the rice grains. The surface of the rice is gray or powdery, and the rice is stale. The larger the amount, the older the rice. At the same time, hold the rice to smell if the smell is normal, if there is a moldy smell, it is Chen rice. In addition, to see if there are worm-eaten grains in the rice grains, if there are worm-eaten grains and worm carcasses, it is also Chen Mi.
6. Look at the label: When buying rice, you should also pay attention to the content marked on the package. Such as whether the product name, net content, name and address of the manufacturer, distributor, production date and shelf life, quality level, product standard number, special labeling content are marked on the packaging.
1. Store rice with garlic
There are many ways to prevent rice worms, and garlic is one of them. Peel the garlic and put the rice in a bag containing rice, which can play the role of sterilization, moth repellent, and fire extinguishing acarid mites. In addition, star anise can also play a similar role, but it is best to open it by hand before adding rice to make its effect more obvious.
2. Store rice with white wine
Insert the wine bottle upright into the center of the rice, open the lid, make the mouth of the wine bottle slightly higher than the rice surface, and then seal the rice. In order to make the wine bottle stand firmly in the rice and keep it sealed, it is recommended to put the rice in a sealed container with a lid instead of a bag.
3.Prickly ash storage rice
Zanthoxylum has a special irritating fragrance. This scent can be used to repel insects, so storing rice with peppercorns is also advisable.
There are two specific ways to choose from: 1. Put an appropriate amount of peppercorns (usually 40 capsules) into the pot, and then add more water than needed to soak the rice cloth bag. Heat the water and let it cool, soak the rice cloth bag in pepper water for about 5 minutes, and then take it out to dry. Then load rice again. Rice can be stored for a long time without insects. Second, put the pepper into a breathable gauze or thin cloth into several small bags, and then put the small bag evenly in all corners, and then tighten the bag mouth.
How to eat rice
The number of rice panning should not be too much, so as not to affect the absorption of nutrients.