Merchant orders and verbal promises different "Gerson" floor complained
- Browse: 8
- Source: Dongyang Information Network
Summary: Reporter Luo Sujing, intern Li Ke, and Tan Wanchun reported: Ms. Tang said that on November 20, 2012, she had fancy the floor of the provincial capital "Gerson" and only paid a deposit of 100 yuan. The boss of "Gerson" floor told reporters that the contract signed by the two parties has legal effect.
Ms. Tang stated that on November 20, 2012, she had fancy the floor of the provincial capital "Gerson", and at that time only paid a deposit of 100 yuan. After 10 days, it was found that the merchant's verbal promises differed from the order content. "The merchant promised verbally that it would be delivered within 8 months, but it was stated in the contract that it would be delivered within 6 months. Cocoa was less than 75% of the area ordered at the time, but It was a breach of contract. At that time, the merchant did not make it clear, but reminded me to pay the money after the 10th day. "Ms. Tang said that the merchant's approach was very dishonest.
The boss of "Gerson" floor told reporters that the contract signed by the two parties has legal effect. "It's a matter of inventory. It's the amount of cocoa that is required before the end. It is within the range of 75% of the original order. The delivery date is usually within ten days, but the installation date must be extended after consultation with the customer I hope to discuss face to face with Ms. Tang. At present, the industry and commerce department has been involved in this matter.
- The flooring market has just picked up five "spills in cold water" in the new country
- The price is like a fog
- Distributors with huge potential in the flooring industry still adhere to the "business" approach
- The decoration season is coming early this year. The price of wooden floors has risen by 5% -10%.
- The floor heating is not hot in the winter and the owner developer is cutting the floor and comparing the drawings to find the reason